- 24/7 access
- City centre location
- Flexible terms
- All utilities & cleaning included
- Creative, design-led spaces
- Beautiful meeting rooms
- Stunning rooftop garden
- Daily support from the reception & management team
- Free access to exclusive member events
Flexible Office Space for Rent in Dublin City Centre.
Two Offices Available
Office Specific Benefits
+ Adjustable sit/standing desks
+ Access to 2 meeting rooms
with free monthly credit
+ Reception to meet & greet clients
+ Postal & print service
+ High speed Wifi connection
+ Daily cleaning service
+ 24/7 access
+ Access to 2 kitchens
+ Air conditioning
+ Secure bike storage
+ Shower & changing room facility
Social & Cultural Benefits
+ Free monthly member events
+ Free fruit, tea, barista-style
coffee, & craft beer
+ Network & be a part of a creative,
Sneak a peek inside some of our other offices to get a feel for the building.
Office Space FAQs
Serviced offices include utilities like wifi, light, and heating; facilities like kitchens, break-out spaces, bathrooms, and showers; and services like cleaning, maintenance, and a staffed reception area. It's so much more than just a basic room rental for your team, our serviced offices give you everything you need to get the job done, without the fuss.
At the Tara Building, a private office space will also include access to the following amenities.
Shared office facilities:
- A reception desk managed by our friendly front office team Monday to Friday (9 am–5 pm)
- Shared meeting rooms and break-out spaces
- Cloud printing to a business standard Xerox printer
- Post & packages management
- Secure, off-street bike parking
- A one-of-a-kind rooftop garden with beautiful wildflowers and stunning views over the Liffey, exclusively for our members and office teams.
- Top floor: a fully-equipped kitchen with speciality coffee machines, water boilers, water dispensers, fridges, beer taps, an oven and a hob.
- Ground floor: a mini-kitchen with fridges, coffee, tea, and fresh filtered water.
- Shared bathrooms
- Accessible bathrooms on the ground floor
- Hot showers
As a serviced office space, your rental fee will include:
- Speedy wifi connections, with a private network for your office space
- All utilities like light, heat, etc.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance
- 6 hours credit for meeting rooms per month
- 24/7 access to your own office and our shared facilities
- Support from reception and management
- Free access to exclusive member events like Bread41 coffee & pastry mornings, Creative Mornings, and our Rooftop Sessions (live music on our beautiful rooftop).
Offers with a minimum stay of 3 months will be given preference, but we offer rolling monthly contracts to adapt to your needs.
We have two meeting rooms which you will have access to. Our 12 desk offices come with 8 hours of free credit per month.
All of our private offices are treated equally to our coworking members, so you and your team will be able to avail of our exclusive community events free of charge. We are constantly working on and evolving our vibrant calendar of community events. At the moment, our events include:
- Bread41 coffee & pastry mornings (First Fridays)
- Creative Mornings – a monthly breakfast lecture series for the creative community
- The Useless Project sustainability workshops
- Rooftop Sessions – a monthly event on our stunning rooftop, with live music and drinks sponsors.
11–15 Tara Street, Dublin 2, D02 RY83
"We were in the market for a space that would suit hybrid working, somewhere central that the team could use as they needed, a private office that was fully accessible, serviced with all utilities in place. The Tara Building gave us just that, a very relaxed atmosphere with a creative culture that made us feel at home from the outset. It’s hard to think of us being anywhere else at this stage."
– Noel Greene, Evolve