The past year has forced many of us to re-evaluate how and where we work and has changed our mindset about work forever. Here at The Tara Building, we’ve always been at the forefront of supporting our community of small businesses and entrepreneurs and were one of the first coworking spaces established in Ireland, in the heart of Dublin city centre.
A recent Trend Report by looking at the Outlook predicts that demand is rising among enterprises for low-risk, scalable flex workspace with more offices looking to decentralise. This chimes with a recent Review by ThinkBusiness.ie which sees coworking businesses like The Tara Building as offering a crucial ‘support structure for entrepreneurs and small businesses’ and as ‘one of Dublin’s finest coworking spaces’ – we can assure you we have been working harder than ever to give more choice and extra services to our members. (Source: https://www.coworker.com/mag/what-will-coworking-look-like-in-2020)
We are continuing to offer our members 24/7 coworking and office space to rent throughout COVID-19 with enhanced hygiene measures. And we are delighted to have held onto our reputation as offering a supportive, genuine hospitality to our community over these challenging months.
Wellbeing of our community
Our focus has been always on the wellbeing of our coworking community and as such we were the first to offer a Virtual Office membership so that remote workers can still receive the benefits of our community as well as introducing advanced hygiene measures for those returning to the building, including antibody testing.
Hygiene and safety measures
We are always looking to implement safer ways of working and have upgraded our hygiene measures accordingly to make our workspaces as safe as possible. Our measures go far beyond that of others which include; making only 40% of building available to be occupied, arranging assigned seating, increasing cleaning procedures, installation of perspex desk dividers/pods, gifted complimentary reusable face masks for every member (made by our own member Diane at the Dublin Craft Collective), temperature checks daily, antibody testing service and hand sanitiser stations around the building. See more safety features here
We are continuing to offer Covid-19 antibody testing service for our members. The antibody test detects two types of antibodies, one of which (IgM) is particularly helpful to detect. IgM antibodies suggest recent (and potentially current) infections, and having this information helps businesses pick up and isolate asymptomatic cases before they spread. More on our extended hygiene measures here
Flexible Payment Plans
We have a number of options on offer and would be delighted to give you a LIVE Virtual Tour so you can see the different workspaces on offer. Plus check out our generous member benefits below and here;
○ 24/7 full-time Co-working: €245 per month + 21% = €296.45
○ 3 days a week part-time Co-working: €175 per month + 21% = €211.75
Member Benefits of The Tara Building
○ 24 Hour Access – Access to your office 7 days a week.
○ WiFi and CAT enabled – Ethernet and high speed broadband.
○ Drop in work stations
○ Printing service – Cloud printing, photocopying and scanning.
○ Post Service – Incoming post and packages and offers outpost service.
○ Kitchen – Fully fitted with cooking and storage facilities.
○ Complimentary refreshments – Barista-style coffee, tea, fruit, filtered water.
○ Meeting Rooms – equipped with screens, chromecast, HDMI connections
○ Telephone Booths – sound proof private phone booths for phone / zoom calls.
○ Bike Storage – secure and locked bike storage area.
○ Shower – includes hairdryer and other amenities.
○ Cleaning – daily cleaning and maintenance for
○ Front of House 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Enquire now/Take a Live Virtual Tour
To book one of our LIVE Virtual Tours or to find out more about how we at The Tara Building can help you discover a new work space for the ‘new normal’ where you can achieve more, simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the enquiry form here and one of our team will be in touch.