No, all you need to do is purchase a pass and arrive on a day that works for you. You can also simply drop in and we can get you set up in person.
Yes, all of our day passes expire 30 days after you purchase them.
You will be automatically checked in when you enter the building. If you have purchased a day-pass bundle, you can keep track of your remaining days by scanning the QR code. There's one on every desk!
Each day pass is only valid on one calendar date. The pass is activated when you enter the building and expires at midnight that night. You can't split a day pass across two days.
Yes, we have monitors available to rent for €10 per day. Ask us at reception!
Yes! With our team billing service, your coworkers can each have their own individual memberships under one streamlined team invoice at the end of each month. Full flexibility for your team, without the hassle of individual expensing each month.
Our day passes and day pass bundles are fully flexible, with zero commitment.
For full-time memberships, you'll need to pay a 1-month deposit when you sign up, which is refundable at the end of your membership. We require 30 days cancellation notice on full-time memberships — cancelling with less than the minimum notice may forfeit your deposit.
Our coworking floors have many sound-proofed phone booths for individual calls and video chats, free of charge. We also have two meeting rooms, which can accommodate 8–10 people. All coworking members (with the exception of single-day pass users) can book meeting rooms at a rate of €20 per hour.
Our day passes and day pass bundles operate on a per-person basis. Passes and bundles can't be shared among a group. You can, however, join as a group and pay together – just ask us at reception and we'll organize whatever invoices you need for your company.
We have 4 soundproofed phone booths on each coworking floor (8 in total). Please use these to take calls and video conferences, they're free of charge! No need to book, just pop into an available booth whenever that client decides to call.
Here at Tara, we're all about the connections and friends you make here. That's why we put a lot of work into our monthly events calendar, which features networking, wellness, and social events for you and your team. Examples include our monthly Rooftop Sessions, Creative Mornings, Bread41 breakfast mornings, and sustainability workshops.
Yes, we are a dog-friendly coworking space! We only ask that dog owners using the coworking facilities remain on the ground floor, so fellow coworkers who aren't so keen on animals can have a safe space to work upstairs.
Our Most Asked Questions about Private Offices
Serviced offices include utilities like wifi, light, and heating; facilities like kitchens, break-out spaces, bathrooms, and showers; and services like cleaning, maintenance, and a staffed reception area. It's so much more than just a basic room rental for your team, our serviced offices give you everything you need to get the job done, without the fuss.
At the Tara Building, a private office space will also include access to the following amenities.
Shared office facilities:
- A reception desk managed by our friendly front office team Monday to Friday (9 am–5 pm)
- Shared meeting rooms and break-out spaces
- Cloud printing to a business standard Xerox printer
- Post & packages management
- Secure, off-street bike parking
- A one-of-a-kind rooftop garden with beautiful wildflowers and stunning views over the Liffey, exclusively for our members and office teams.
- Top floor: a fully-equipped kitchen with speciality coffee machines, water boilers, water dispensers, fridges, beer taps, an oven and a hob.
- Ground floor: a mini-kitchen with fridges, coffee, tea, and fresh filtered water.
- Shared bathrooms
- Accessible bathrooms on the ground floor
- Hot showers
As a serviced office space, your rental fee will include:
- Speedy wifi connections, with a private network for your office space
- All utilities like light, heat, etc.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance
- 6 hours credit for meeting rooms per month
- 24/7 access to your own office and our shared facilities
- Support from reception and management
- Free access to exclusive member events like Bread41 coffee & pastry mornings, Creative Mornings, and our Rooftop Sessions (live music on our beautiful rooftop).
Offers with a minimum stay of 3 months will be given preference, but we offer rolling monthly contracts to adapt to your needs.
We have two meeting rooms which you will have access to. Our 12 desk offices come with 8 hours of free credit per month.
All of our private offices are treated equally to our coworking members, so you and your team will be able to avail of our exclusive community events free of charge. We are constantly working on and evolving our vibrant calendar of community events. At the moment, our events include:
- Bread41 coffee & pastry mornings (First Fridays)
- Creative Mornings – a monthly breakfast lecture series for the creative community
- The Useless Project sustainability workshops
- Rooftop Sessions – a monthly event on our stunning rooftop, with live music and drinks sponsors.
Our Most Asked Questions about Meeting Rooms
Unlimited tea & FairChain coffee is included with your booking. Fresh pastries and lunch options are available upon request. Just fill out our booking form and then we'll take it from there.
Our minimum booking is 1 hour, with discounted rates for half or full day rentals. We can accommodate bookings (including multi-day rentals) Monday to Sunday, pending on availability. Get in touch to tell us about your next meeting requirements and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Each meeting room is fitted with state-of-the-art equipment including high-speed wifi, Polycom video conferencing, high-quality microphones, adjustable TV screens, secure screen-sharing systems, HDMI connections, soundproof panels, ring lights, and a Dyson air purifier.
Our Earth meeting room is fully accessible, located on the ground floor with a wide entrance and accessible toilets. Please let us know your accessibility requirements when booking the room.
Yes! You can find our meeting rooms at The Tara Building, 11–15 Tara Street, Dublin 2 – the heart of Dublin's business district and easily accessible by DART, Dublin Bus, and Luas.