As the successful candidate you will benefit from exposure to the coworking, operations and property management industry. You’ll benefit from personal development, training support and potential career progression opportunities within the company.
You will work with The Tara Building’s Front of House and its contracted suppliers and stakeholders. Your role will be to care for the existing community, manage the monthly revenue and overheads, while increasing the number of new members, build a member’s events programme, coordinate and carry out marketing strategies to grow the business. You’ll be based in The Tara Building on Tara Street, Dublin 2.
The Tara Building is a coworking and serviced office hub for people who need space to create, collaborate and grow. We exist to enable impactful, exciting projects and to nurture a community that contributes to the cultural identity of our city. This is an exciting opportunity to grow and further build a like-minded community. Our culture creates an environment of collaboration, innovation and trust.
You are someone with an ability to get things done. Your enthusiasm and awareness of business provides the foundations for the development of in-depth relationships in your role. Your motivation and excellent communication skills allow you to excel in both a team and individual environment. You are flexible with a positive attitude to change, the confidence to challenge the status quo and introduce smarter ways of working.
A high performer with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver in the role, you will be pro-active and confident with excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to work on your own initiative and make decisions is required.
- Promotes Teamwork – Contributes to the team; readily helps or co-operates, encourages reasonable relationships within their team. Pulls their own weight in the team.
- Customer Relationship – Can build rapport. Is outgoing and positive to customers. Relates well to other members of the work team or customers. Displays enthusiasm and is understated in approach.
- Communication Skills – Is open and receptive to other people, picks up other peoples’ immediate feelings and emotions and is able to communicate basic information effectively.
- Flexibility and Adaptability – can deal with several tasks at once, is able to cope with most normal situations, is seen as a reasonable individual capable of a healthy give and take relationship. Other individuals are able to present sensitive ideas in their presence. Is willing to compromise without compromising integrity.
- Creative – Willing to think differently and generate ideas for improving on the current state. Proactive in approach.
- Efficient and Organised – Works well with data and reports. Comfortable utilising software related to office administration. Consistent and methodical in approach to operational systems and procedures.
Role & Responsibilities
- Care for the community; primary point of contact to effectively deal with member queries and complaints, such that they are resolved promptly and in a professional manner
- Develop and coordinate programmes for Tara members in business development, wellness, and social events
- Develop internal communications and increase opportunities for networking among members
- Coordinate team of staff to maintain high standards in hospitality and facilities
- Liaise and coordinate Marketing plan
- Manage social media and web presence
- Manage scholarship programme
- Manage monthly budgets
- Management of invoices and payments and ensuring up to date recording of finances
- Chase Arrears
- Monitor, track and report KPI’s
- Work with contractors and suppliers to meet the needs of the business and facilities
- Report to The Tara Building MD
Applications will close at 5pm on 28th February 2020. Please apply via our Jobbio page.