Avoid WFH Burn-Out At The Tara Building
We understand that many of us are working from home for the first time. And we have all been quite vocal about the challenges this has thrown up….
Challenges of WFH
While working-from-home, we have seen many issues being voiced including dealing with poor wi-fi service, finding a quiet space, keeping focused without being distracted and feeling professional loneliness. This factor is particularly well-known amongst HRs and business managers to ‘hurt performance’ and can seriously affect company productivity According to CNN Business, its important to take action to avoid this taking seed and leading to ‘burn out’.
In light of these challenges, many are looking beyond all-Company zoom calls to provide more meaningful levels of connection. And while many review opportunities to offer hybrid workplace solutions, there are those who are re-evaluating how and where they work. We at The Tara Building are keen to be part of that discussion and to offer our assistance and the benefits of our supportive coworking community.
At The Tara Building, we’ve always been at the forefront of supporting our community of small businesses and entrepreneurs and continue to offer decentralised, friendly, inspiring and supportive, coworking spaces in the heart of Dublin city centre. We are continuing to offer our members 24/7 coworking and office space to rent throughout COVID-19 with enhanced hygiene measures. And we are delighted to have held onto our reputation as offering a supportive, genuine hospitality to our community over these challenging months.
Wellbeing of our community
Our focus has been always on the wellbeing of our coworking community and as such we were the first to offer COVID-19 Antibody Testing for our members as well as introducing advanced hygiene measures for those returning to the building, including antibody testing.
We are always looking to implement safer ways of working and have upgraded our hygiene measures accordingly to make our workspaces as safe as possible. Our COVID-19 hygiene measures go far beyond that of others which include; making only 40% of building available to be occupied, arranging assigned seating, increasing cleaning procedures, installation of perspex desk dividers/pods, gifted complimentary re-usable face masks for every member (made by our own member Diane at the Dublin Craft Collective), temperature checks daily, antibody testing service and hand sanitiser stations around the building.
Flexible Payment Plans
We have a number of options on offer and would be delighted to give you a LIVE Virtual Tour so you can see the different workspaces on offer. Plus check out our generous member benefits below and here
- 24/7 full-time Co-working: €245 per month + 21% = €296.45
- 3 days a week part-time Co-working: €175 per month + 21% = €211.75
Member Benefits of The Tara Building
See more on our members and benefits here
○ 24 Hour Access – Access to your office 7 days a week.
○ Wi-Fi and CAT enabled – Ethernet and high speed broadband.
○ Drop in work stations
○ Printing service – Cloud printing, photocopying and scanning.
○ Post Service – Incoming post and packages and offers outpost service.
○ Kitchen – Fully fitted with cooking and storage facilities.
○ Complimentary refreshments – Barista-style coffee, tea, fruit, filtered water.
○ Meeting Rooms – Equipped with screens, Chromecast, HDMI connections
○ Telephone Booths – Sound proof private phone booths for phone / zoom calls.
○ Bike Storage – Secure and locked bike storage area.
○ Shower – Includes hairdryer and other amenities.
○ Cleaning – Daily cleaning and maintenance for
○ Front of House 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Enquire now/Take a Live Virtual Tour
To book one of our LIVE Virtual Tours or to find out more about how we at The Tara Building can help you discover a new workspace for the ‘new normal’ where you can achieve more, simply email us email@example.com or complete the enquiry form here and one of our team will be in touch.