- 24/7 access
- City centre location
- Flexible terms
- All utilities & cleaning included
- Creative, design-led spaces
- Beautiful meeting rooms
- Stunning rooftop garden
- Daily support from the reception & management team
- Free access to exclusive member events
Flexible Office Space for Rent in Dublin City Centre.
Beautiful & Functional Offices for Your Team
Office Specific Benefits
+ Adjustable sit/standing desks
+ Access to 2 meeting rooms
with free monthly credit
+ Reception to meet & greet clients
+ Postal & print service
+ High speed Wifi connection
+ Daily cleaning service
+ 24/7 access
+ Access to 2 kitchens
+ Air conditioning
+ Secure bike storage
+ Shower & changing room facility
Social & Cultural Benefits
+ Free monthly member events
+ Free fruit, tea, barista-style
coffee, & craft beer
+ Network & be a part of a creative,
"We were in the market for a space that would suit hybrid working, somewhere central that the team could use as they needed, a private office that was fully accessible, serviced with all utilities in place. The Tara Building gave us just that, a very relaxed atmosphere with a creative culture that made us feel at home from the outset. It’s hard to think of us being anywhere else at this stage."
– Noel Greene, Evolve
Sneak a peek inside some of our other offices to get a feel for the building.
Office Space FAQs
Serviced offices are an "all-inclusive" approach with the total rental fee including utilities like wifi, light, and heating; facilities like kitchens, breakout spaces, meeting rooms, and showers; and services like cleaning, maintenance, and a staffed reception area.
Also included is an array of monthly member events that focus on networking, creativity, business development, & social impact. Our community is what makes The Tara Building stand out from the crowd.
It's so much more than just a basic room rental. Our serviced offices equip your business with everything you need to get the job done, without the fuss.
Being a private office tenant at The Tara Building means having access to all the other amazing benefits and amenities we offer.
Shared Office Facilities:
- Phone booths
- Access to 2 meeting rooms
- Reception to meet & greet clients
- Postal & print service
- High-speed Wifi connection
- 24/7 access
- Access to 2 kitchens
- Access to our rooftop garden
- Daily cleaning service
- Air conditioning
- Secure bike storage
- Shower & changing room facility
Social & Cultural Benefits:
- Free monthly member events focused on networking, creativity, business development, & social impact
- Free fruit, tea, barista-style coffee, & craft beer
- Network & be a part of a creative, ambitious community
Licence agreements of 1+ years are preferable, however we are flexible and can tailor a package to best suit the needs of your business and team.
Yes! You will have access to our twomeeting rooms, which cater for 8-10 people and are fully equipped with Polycom video conferencing tech. Every private office comes with an allowance of free meeting room credits.
We want your employees to be excited to come to the office every day and believe that events are a key contributor to this. We curate exclusive member events each month, which your team can avail of free of charge.
Our events focus on networking, creativity, business development, wellness, and social impact. They're constantly evolving, with below being our current monthly staples:
- Bread41 coffee & pastry mornings
- CreativeMornings - an inspiring breakfast lecture series
- Breathwork with Gráinne - a calming 30 minute session
- Member Drinks - an afterwork opportunity to unwind & connect
- Rooftop Sessions – a summer event series with live music, drinks & food
Let us enhance your company culture and social programme, whilst allowing your employees to network and be a part of a creative, ambitious community.
11–15 Tara Street, Dublin 2, D02 RY83